Sunday, January 21, 2007

Unforgettable

Today was, Unforgettable. And it seems, that's the only word that is truly able to describe today. Who knew what God had in store? I didn't. And I went through today thinking it was just going to be another Saturday. Thank you Lord, for proving me wrong. You made today Amazing.

God made today rather confusing for me, but I loved it anyway. Realizations came my way, first thing in the morning, which did upset my heart quite a bit. Then I let it out, at the same time, responding to God about personal issues. And then, He took control and broke our hearts. I didn't see it coming, really. I revisited the emotion of speaking from the heart with pure sincerity, heartfelt and sincere. There's nothing better than living for a God who never fails to surprise us, break us, mould us and raise us up again! Most of all, His love was all around.

I never dared to love, until I took a chance and found that it was worth every bit.

They were worth every bit of love and care. Because God, You first loved them. And this really is the start of a whole new chapter in their lives, in mine and in Sengkang 1's.

From the heart, I love you, Sengkang 1 :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home